We are amongst the best performing colleges in Wales and we’re also one of the biggest with over 18,000 students.
Whether it’s your goal to go to university, get started in your dream job, work towards a promotion or learn a new skill, we can help get you where you want to be.
Choose from an inspiring range of academic or vocational courses including A Levels and Apprenticeships, university level Higher Education options, professional qualifications or workforce training for employers.
If you don’t know where to start, our specialist admissions advisors can guide you with your options and your next steps.
- The business must be based within Monmouthshire
- You, and all business partners, must be aged 30yrs old or younger
This Award recognises outstanding young entrepreneurs who have achieved, or are on the road to achieving, commercial success.
What are we looking for:
- On the whole is the business model robust?
- Is the business / project succeeding?
- How clear is the strategy for the project / business?
- Is there clear evidence of a market?
- Does the applicant possess the necessary experience/skills to make their business a success? If not, is there evidence that they are working to acquire these skills?
The Judges will be looking for energy, vision, passion and innovation in your business.