Best Small Business
Spectrum Internet is the leading Welsh Internet Service Provider offering unbeatable broadband and Internet solutions for businesses and communities.
If your organisation relies on the Internet for anything from emails and websurfing to cloud-based services and off-site solutions, you need a reliable ISP that provides a consistent service and great support. With us, that’s included in the deal as well as a local and knowledgable team working from our own Cardiff based datacentre. Spectrum was also crowned Communications Provider 2012 in the Federation of Communications Services awards. For more information on all our services please call us on 029 200 22 345.
As an expert in fibre and wireless installations, Spectrum has achieved broadband connections even when there is no current service through wireless or microwave technology therefore offering alternatives to areas where connectivity is difficult or expensive and a backup solution that is the ultimate in resilience.
We have our own local engineers with both knowledge of the area and ability to offer rapid set up and support. Even temporary connections can be catered for as well as dedicated links between offices on a UK-wide scale.
Criteria for entry:
- The business must be based within the “Old Monmouthshire” border, an area that includes Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent and Torfaen
- Business must have been trading for at least 2 years.
- Business must have under 10 employees.
Award will go to the company that best demonstrates the following:
- An established market position.
- Potential for sustained growth.
- Customer and staff engagement.
- Effective leadership and management.
- An ethical approach to business.
- Strong business results.