- The Monmouthshire Business Awards are free to enter and are treated in the strictest of confidence.
- To enter the Awards, business mustbe based within the “Old Monmouthshire” border, an area that includes Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen and more – please see the map for clarification.
- All entries are not to exceed 2500 words, (the word count limit does not include the actual questions).
- Entries which exceed 2500 words will be disqualified.
- A maximum of 5 inserts e.g. Tables/graphs/photos can be included with your application/s.
- Supplementary information may be requested by the judging panel.
- By completing and submitting an application you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Entrants may be asked for staff, customer or supplier testimonials.
- Entries will be judged by an independent and impartial panel of judges.
- Businesses can enter more than one category but no more than two.
- All entries are to be submitted only in English.
- Applicants entering on behalf of an organisation must be authorised to enter.
- Incomplete application forms will not be judged.
- All entries will become the property of the Monmouthshire Business Awards and will not be returned.
- MBA reserves the right to withdrawn an application from any entrant who has supplied false information.
- Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- No employee, associate or family member of any of the main sponsors will be allowed to enter.
- All winning entries and results will be fully publicised.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date for ALL entries is 31 July this year.
- The judging of ALL entries will take place 4 August, and filming of the finalists will be take place over three days – 9/16/17 August at different locations within the old borders.
- All Award winners will be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner on 6 October 2017.
- ALL entries must include a Front Page and the Award Category sheet completed in full, for each entry.
- You will be sent an email confirmation once your application has been received. If you have not had a response within one week of you submitting your application presume it has not been received and please re-send the applications.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
The Website Privacy
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but we advise users using such forms to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.